Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Feeling like I did not sleep, but not tired...

Have you ever felt this?

This is the feedback I received recently from doing energy work on one of my friends.

She said, I woke up in the morning feeling as if I did not sleep but not really tired!  She also felt this is very funny. 

This is what happens in this world of Energy Medicine.  That is why I love it.  Every time you get a different experience.  Just like in meditation.

Work like this makes you realize life is waiting with a lot of surprises for you.  Let it surprise, it is mostly worth enjoying.

Earlier, when I used to work on her, I would receive feedback like - I felt like I got a sound sleep in years :)

This time the physical issue seems similar to previous one, but I suppose the reason has changed.  We both will still be working together in the next week. 

Waiting for more surprises to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment