Saturday, May 24, 2014

Feeling great to be nearing to the good old self again

Feeling amazingly refreshed after this workout.  This workout has proven to be a life saver for me more than once.  Thank you Diane Youdale.

It is really a great feeling to be back to the old self.  I also opened my Orkut account after so many days.  Somebody has rightly said,  "Never let the child inside you grow up"  I have realized this more after almost a year and a half of marriage.

Truly, it takes work to stay in marriage.  Sometimes people change so much that they loose themselves and then it is very hard to find what they like and what they do not.  Some of our mothers have been through this.

Our generation is fortunate that we have this so called Internet that connects us to old friends, help keep in touch with hobbies and lots more.  I feel it is a great medium to keep myself grounded at the same time it is tied with the danger to have oneself lost in something that is not good.  But it is like science, good as well as bad.  We need to make sure what we want out of it and have good control (self control).


No comments:

Post a Comment