Monday, September 8, 2014

The Vitality Cafe

The Vitality Cafe - http://thevitalitycafe.weebly.com is my answer to the calling that has been pushing me since long.

I have been just working on this in a single direction not knowing why and what could be the result.  Surprisingly, this has turned out to be a very smart project.

Just day before yesterday, I blurted out about this to my husband.  It just came out and to my surprise, he was very very positive about taking this forward.  This positive nod just quadrupled my energy.

This is just amazing.  All the guys reading this, your positive nod matters a lot for your wives.  Just believe me it does.

I have been tempted to write more and more on this and work more on this.  I just wish this kicks off and my gut feeling says this will because you know this is the Calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment