Thursday, July 19, 2012

Logging Matrix Energetics / Quantum Energetics experiences


I have been considering to implement this thought since last week. The thought for logging the experiences with ME on my blog or ME message board. But somehow, before I sit and log one experience, I go through another wonderful experience/moment.

ME is one of the most wonderful awareness/knowledge I have come across!

I got a call from one of my friends last night. She was asking me about Matrix Energetics. I was just too much excited to talk about ME with her. I shared some of the funniest experiences and we both laughed a lot.

I shared some of the ME videos that I watch repeatedly and told her that I am planning to attend ME in United States shortly. Just need to go through the processing for VISA, tickets and finance! :P

Loving this consciousness and I am just eager to meet Richard. I just want to hug him and laugh out aloud with him standing beside him. 2 pointing the situation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment